Balancing business and life

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Ok so I work in a salon full time tue to sat and have a home salon I do as many nights Sundays as I can fit in when I have clients, also have a little girl who is 7 recently I have been finding as I'm getting busier in my home salon, and trying to keep things updated like Facebook, Instagram and website. I'm finding it a struggle to find a balance, how do you's manage and any tips would be much appreciated.

A good idea is to schedule all your social media posts for the week if possible, i know you can schedule fb ones but not sure if you can link them to instagram/twitter x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek mobile app

That would save a lot of time thanks will try put a plan together for this week and see how it goes thanks

Try hoot suite. This works for scheduling twitter.

Another vote for hootsuite. It's great. Can schedule all posts for social media so you know what's done for the week. Then if ever I have time/want to post I just do it as well as. Much easier than finding time daily!

Latest posts

Back