Beauty bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm trying to start my own Beauty Mobile service and was wondering if it was necessary I provide a Beauty bed for waxing treatments when I visit clients homes? Other than looking more professional, what does everyone else use as a substitute if it's not a necessity?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you couldn't really offer waxing treatments or any treatments really without one. You want to ensure clients view you as a professional. They may not take you seriously if you suggest using their sofa for example. There are some great options out there that are quite affordable, try Amazon/eBay and good luck!

I'm mobile & For a quick eyebrow wax I use my discretion & wouldn't set my couch up just for that, so I tent to have my clients sat on a chair or laying on the sofa, which ever they prefer. But tonight for example I've done 3 eyebrow waxes, 2 1/2leg waxes, 2 underarm waxes, & a bikini wax plus 2 eyebrow & eyelash tints, without my couch my back would be broken right now!!! It's essential!! X

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will do my research and see if I can pick up a bargain x

Latest posts

Back