Beauty | Karen Betts Hosts Gift Of Confidence Event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If there's one thing the beauty industry does really well, it's gorgeous, glamorous events. Normally they are awards events, or product launches but Karen Betts, last week hosted a fabulous affair that was about celebrating those women that Karen has helped during their fight with cancer.

Celebs, journalists and industry big-wigs rocked up at London't Vanilla Club to celebrate and thank Karen's clients for choosing her for their treatments. These remarkable women shared their stories revealing how permanent make up has changed their lives.

"It was a fabulous evening," says Karen. "I am so pleased so many people came to support me and celebrate the life-changing work permanent make up can do. For me, my clients are the people who inspire me every day to keep on doing what I do and to keep spreading the word about the positive effects medical and cosmetic tattooing has on people's confidence and self esteem."

Diane Ayre, one of Karen's clients, gave a highly emotional speech detailing her journey through chemotherapy.

"I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that attended and especially to Diane Ayre who was an absolute superstar sharing her story with us all and reducing several people to tears."

For more information, visit Karen Betts

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• KAREN-BETTS-2.jpg
    KAREN-BETTS-2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 113

Latest posts

Back