Beauty/nail salon name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee_geeee

Reaction score
Hi,
I know there is threads on this already but I can't really find what I'm looking for.
I am in the process of opening a small salon(more like a big beauty room!!) Offering all treatments, facials, massage, nails etc. But I'm struggling to come up with a name!

Does anybody have any suggestions for me??

Hi,
I know there is threads on this already but I can't really find what I'm looking for.
I am in the process of opening a small salon(more like a big beauty room!!) Offering all treatments, facials, massage, nails etc. But I'm struggling to come up with a name!

Does anybody have any suggestions for me??

did you have any cute nick names when you were younger or now?

what words reflect your personality and style?

grab big piece paper and brain storm all words associated with you, your salon, salon vision, customers etc get them all on paper and sit back and look to see what combinations come out of it

ask friends and family to help

How about 'The Big Beauty Room' as that's exactly how you describe it. Or B3 (taken from the 3 b's in the big beauty room!)

Make it your USP.

I found saying names out loud as if I was answering a phone etc. really helped. "Hello B3, how can I help?"

Other than that follow loveleelady's advice and you should be fine.

Good luck. Xx

Latest posts

Back