SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reneeharrison

Reaction score
Hey all šŸ‘‹

Have just finished my small home studio and need to make a logo and go live on the social network. Iā€™m just after some feedback on a name.

I was originally set on ā€œin the chair with Reneeā€ but Iā€™m not sure šŸ¤” is it too much of a mouthful, I pride myself on the whole experience in my chair, the hair, the chat, the laughs and company etc, thatā€™s what drew me to that name

I also like ā€œHair with Reneeā€ takes a spin on both

I really like ā€œRenee did my hairā€ but I searched online to see if it was used and low and behold a person that owns a salon in the town Iā€™m in uses that as her Instagram handle (not her actual business name) but feel like I have to eliminate that straight off the bat

Anyway, would love some feedback or even more ideas šŸ˜Š

Thanks
Renee

Usually you go for a maximum of 3 words. Iā€™m ā€œThe Duchessā€ and that encapsulates the essence of my service offering, expertise, price point and customer experience.

Surely your clients will say that they go to ā€œReneeā€™sā€ whatever you call yourself? Using the possessive apostrophe will also allow you to expand in the future. You could add team colleagues and it will still work, it will still be your place.

As hair is so visual, you could use a chair in your logo and create the linking association with a visual image rather than words.

Some excellent points raised by TheDuchess.
"Renee's" is a good choice on its own.
Or
"Salon Renee"
"Hair By Renee"

Some excellent points raised by TheDuchess.
"Renee's" is a good choice on its own.
Or
"Salon Renee"
"Hair By Renee"
Oh my goodness, I actually really like Reneeā€™s!!! I think you tend to over think it so much something so simple doesnā€™t even resonate!! I appreciate the feedback so much x

Usually you go for a maximum of 3 words. Iā€™m ā€œThe Duchessā€ and that encapsulates the essence of my service offering, expertise, price point and customer experience.

Surely your clients will say that they go to ā€œReneeā€™sā€ whatever you call yourself? Using the possessive apostrophe will also allow you to expand in the future. You could add team colleagues and it will still work, it will still be your place.

As hair is so visual, you could use a chair in your logo and create the linking association with a visual image rather than words.
Thank you so Much, youā€™ve drawn attention to just simply Reneeā€™s which I really love, I was worried about my original idea being a bit too much and in my heart I wasnā€™t feeling it but the time pressure to lock something in had me settling, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my thread X

Latest posts

Back