Beauty room to rent, Buckhurst Hill, Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charsy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am sadly having to let my beauty room go due to taking up teaching and am looking for someone to take it over.

It's in a lovely hair salon on Queens Road in Buckhurst hill, the hair salon it's self has been going over 30 years and the Beauty rooms have had therapists in for over 10.

There is an existing clientele from the salon and some of my own clients have expressed a strong interest in staying with the person who takes it over.

The Beauty Room is actually split into three different rooms, one room is currently set up with a pedicure chair and manicure desk, one is set up with trolleys and a bed and sink for facials, waxing etc, and another with a full spray tan unit and compressor.
I will be stopping doing most treatments so will be looking to sell on the bed, trolleys, wax pots, pedicure chair, manicure desk, among other things at a very discounted rate so apart from stock you can pretty much have the room set up at a discounted rate to starting from scratch.

The rent is very reasonable for the space you get and the rooms are for 6 days a week, which is everyday the salon is open. The salon team is a very fun and caring group who are lovely to work with and the owner of the salon is brilliant and doesn't try to tell you how you should run your business,

This is perfect for someone who already has a small clientele and is looking to expand, though it would be good for someone who is just starting out and is going to work and build it up.

If anyone wants to know more feel free to message me or email me on [email protected]

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back