• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty room to rent Edinburgh WITH established client base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bracky

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and taking a break from work for a while when I have the baby. I have a joint lease with a hairdresser and we have run a successful hair and beauty salon for the last 4 years. We are urgently looking for a beauty therapist to take over from the end of may on a room rental basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to start out as there is an existing client base who are crying out for a replacement! The room is small so the rent is cheap and the person would be self employed within the salon, be a key holder and decide their own hours /days. I offer all beauty therapy treatments, am also holistic trained and a cnd nail technician so it would benefit anyone interested to have a similar skill set to meet clients needs. The main popular treatments are shellac, lash extensions, spray tans, waxing and tinting. I am not retuning to the salon for personal reasons so the clients are there for the taking!

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can arrange a viewing. Salon is off the Leith area in edinburgh on a mainly residential area but with plenty of passing trade.

Latest posts

Back