• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Room to rent Leeds 15

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashford

Reaction score
Beauty room to rent in an established hair salon in Leeds 15 with option of renting a further smaller room
If required.

Must be qualified to level 3 standard and to be able to provide a wide range of treatments.

Very reasonable rates, to include business rates, electric, water, telephone, Internet and the use of a fully computerised booking system if required.

There is already a client base established but its a great opportunity for a beauty therapist to come in and build it further as I only concentrate on my hairdressing side of the salon.

Please email

Last edited:
just bumping you up sis xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hello

I am a fully qualified and insured permanent make up artist and teeth whitening technician looking for salons to work from in and around Yorkshire.

Do you still have a room to rent?
Where abouts is the salon?

I am hoping to rent a room so many days per month, where the salon gets a % of the bookings taken.

Would this be of interest to you?

Many Thanks

Claire louise

Hi i'm a nail tech with 10 years of exp my treatment list includes acrylic nails , gel nails , pink & white overlays , glitter acrylic ,shellac ,manicures ,pedicures ,rockstars ,hollywood toes , nail art , spray tanning i also have a beautican who does waxing, facials, massage , eyelashes i only live in pudsey if you would like to pm me or ring on 07772929870 many thanks candice x :)

Latest posts

Back