Beauty room to rent - Staffordshire or surrounding areas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Chisholm

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I am looking for a beauty room to rent in Staffordshire or surrounding areas - Stoke, Derby, Burton. I am wanting to perform all beauty treatments waxing, massage, nails ect. Don't hesitate to contact me with details!

Thank you x

Hi Helen,
Are you still looking for a beauty/treatment room to rent - I have 3 beautiful rooms available on Festival Park Stoke-on-Trent. All rooms are finished to an extremely high standard and the clinic they are situated in is both CQC and Home Office registered. If you'd like any further information give me a shout!
Tracy x

Hi Helen,
Are you still looking for a beauty/treatment room to rent - I have 3 beautiful rooms available on Festival Park Stoke-on-Trent. All rooms are finished to an extremely high standard and the clinic they are situated in is both CQC and Home Office registered. If you'd like any further information give me a shout!
Tracy x

Are these beauty rooms still available?

Yes I still have rooms available at this location - if you’d like to give me a call tomorrow I can answer any questions you may have.
07969977664 x

Hello Jeanette - are you still interested in having a look at the rooms I have available in Stoke? I am at the clinic now until 20.00 this evening if you'd like to come over and take a look :) x

Hi ladies!

I am looking for a beauty room to rent in Staffordshire or surrounding areas - Stoke, Derby, Burton. I am wanting to perform all beauty treatments waxing, massage, nails ect. Don't hesitate to contact me with details!

Thank you x
Hello Helen - are you still interested in having a look at the rooms I have available in Stoke? I am at the clinic now until 20.00 this evening if you'd like to come over and take a look :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Are these rooms still available?

Thanks

Ty

Hi,

Are these rooms still available?

Thanks

Ty
Welcome to the forum.
The Geeks that have been contributing to the OP have not been seen on the forum for quite some time. So don't build your hopes up about getting a reply. However a nudge to the thread may provide a new lead for you. Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back