Beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steffybaby

Reaction score
Hi people!
I recently started my own business in a hair dressing salon.
This week I have been quiet but I got a few walk ins, a would like to be more busier, I have a facebook and o am posting pics etc everyday! But nothing from that 😔 I really want to try and busy up but am not sure how to go about it!

Help!! 😟

Are you able to target the hair clients? Maybe ask the owner if you can do then offer all the hair clients a % off their first beauty treatment with u-this should build repeat custom if they're coming in for their hair anyway they are likely to repeat with you.
Word of mouth is always the best thing tho so just make sure ur clients u r getting are thrilled with their treatments so they will spread the word.
You could also do a refer a friend offer so the clients that come in first refer their friends to u and the friend gets 20% off their first visit and the person who referred them gets 10% off their next. You can carry this on then which might help build up!
Don't forget it's early days tho! xxx

I am doing the 10% off when they are first coming to me as a welcome gift, but it's their after? Facebook doesn't seem to be helping people are liking the photo but no messages etc,
It's my sister inlaw hair dressers and she is very busy so I am getting clients but I would like to be more busy.
It is early days suppose but am sure it will be busier as Christmas comes up.
But I would like to be busy! I have spent a fortune in new things but I would like to sell products for Christmas to but not sure the best packages.

Thanks

This time of year is quiet before the big crazy time!

Have you put product pics on your fb page and written about them??

Flyers with £5 off minimum spend of £10??

What your Facebook page I'll have a look see if can help 😃

Latest posts

Back