Beauty Salon’s suffering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrissymecob

Reaction score
Is anyone else’s salon struggling at this time to remain busy??

Is anyone else’s salon struggling at this time to remain busy??
My hair business is so quiet just, it’s a struggle getting people in.

For a possible idea that may help. Have you contacted Assisted Living homes to see if you could go in one or two days a month to do hair cuts and other things for the ladies there? I know when Mom was in Assisted Living it was so nice for the beauty shop lady to come by. The beauty shop lady had the prices known and the residents or family can have the funds there for you when done with the service.

That may even bring their family members to your regular salon.

I have been struggling to find new clients and had some beautiful new brochures printed in early January and did just as Scissors suggests.
I am beauty (not hair) and have had no new clients just yet. Obviously I don't look forwards to the cart load of things I need to take there to do the work in some poorly lit home, but I am willing to try.
Not giving up just yet !

Yes, it's not that easy to maintain a business now for me. But I already consulted an experienced person and have a new strategy for development. I also want to add more items to sale, any Because Market reviews? Or recommend beauty/health companies you are cooperating with, please.

Last edited:
It's just so expensive with the cost of a mortgage and living. Beauty and hair are hard to afford...for families especially. Sending love to all struggling businesses that work so hard.

Latest posts

Back