Beauty | The 'Hot & Steamy' Treatment For Your Down Below Bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Another week, another treatment for your hoo-ha. Honestly, it's a miracle we can ever get anything else done.

The latest just in from state-side is news about the Chai-Yok 'facial' or the 'V' Steam and yes, you don't need much imagination to figure out that this is basically a steam clean for your vagina.

The treatment is a centuries-old technique of steaming your vagina with herbs such as Mugwort and Wormwood. The supposed benefits are plentiful and impressive and, if true, make me feel like I should be getting my steam on regularly.

The treatment is credited with aiding fertility, alleviating menstrual cramps, regulating irregular periods, diminishing stress and insomnia, providing relief from haemorrhoids and easing the pain of endometriosis, uterine fibroids and even constipation.

Needless to say, it's fairly common in LA spas, the Big Apple is picking up on it slowly but who knows how far along we are in the steam revolution? Anyone?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• steam.jpg
    steam.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 665
As bizarre as it sounds, the benefits which could to help to ease the pain, anxiety and suffering of thousands of women, has to be a good thing IMO.

In some religions something similar is done after child birth as its believed to help heal the area especially if there was a tear or cut!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I actually saw Tia and Tamera getting this done on there reality show(the shame of admitting I watch it) well they seemed to think it improved a certain experience 😘 so if it came to Ireland I would indeed be queuing up x

Searched it on youtube, doesn't look that bad of a treatments to when I read this, I though physically done by a therapist, but it's not have a look

Latest posts

Back