• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beauty Therapist - East London/Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holistic Beauty

Reaction score
We are a Beauty and Holistic Clinic established since 1995, based on the boarders of Walthamstow in East London and Woodford in Essex. We provide Beauty Therapies, Advanced Aesthetics and Holistic Treatments, keeping up to date with this fast moving industry.

Our main criteria is that you are qualified up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, have no less than one year experience, hard working and honest with a lot of ambition.
Training in the following would be an advantage but not compulsory as we can provide post-graduate training:
- Dermalogica
- Calgel Nail or equivalent gel system
- CACI Non-Surgical Face Lift
- Microdermabrasion
- Agera skin peels
- Advanced Bikini wax (Hollywood’s and brazilian)
- Semi-Permanent eyelash extensions
- Electrolysis
- Spray Tans

Customer service is key, we pride ourselves on our honest, friendly and above all professional approach to customers and place a very strong focus on employing highly motivated, forward thinking and enthusiastic individuals.

We are looking for a full time therapist or two part time therapists to add to our good quality and friendly staff. Benefits are a proper wage structure with a basic salary with commission on treatments and retail, pay slips, 5 weeks holidays including bank holidays, Bonus schemes, Staff Uniform, Regular staff meetings, Appraisals and no working on Sundays.

:Look_righFind out more about us at www.beautyavenue.co.uk:Look_left

I know this is an old post just wondering if there is still work available?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back