Beauty Therapists & Neals Yard Remedies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharleneb

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have recently signed up as a consultant for Neals Yard Remedies, my first stepping stone into Beauty :lol:

I would like to approach Beauty Therapists with a view to trying and supplying Neals Yard products. In essence they will be consultants too. If you were being approached, what manner would you respond best to? Samples, information etc.. I have worked in sales previously but that was in the lighting industry - so slightly different approach :biggrin:

Any help, advice, suggestions would be gratefully received!

Many thanks
Sharlene

There has been some similar threads on direct selling products to salons, I believe one that I read about was 'Arbonne', here is the thread:

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/102786-arbonne.html

I know its different but there some points of what you are asking.

You may find that many salons are put off because the cannot simply buy the products at a trade price, and also some direct selling companies have rules (The Body Shop at Home for instance) that the products cannot be displayed within the business.
Also many are put off by the fact that they are using a retail product in retail sizes (and not professional sizes) within a professional treatment, so if its the same products that the client can buy and use at home then what is the incentive to come for the treatment??

That is not to say that no salons will be interested and I commend you for your motivation to make your business work.

NYR are great products and im sure you will sell them well, especially in the home party and direct to customers method.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back