Beauty Works hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Okay so looking for some opinions and experiences with this brand of hair extensions....

Don't rate it at all think it's overpriced for the quality, do some
Searches on here many people are having problems with the hair recently. Never used it on clients but I've Wore it x

Oh really...thank you. I will have a look

I'm from Ireland you see and lately the hype about it is crazy...opening a salon and looking for a good brand to work with.

I'm happy with the brand I use, it's good quality but wanted to offer another brand as an option...with one been reasonable prices and then say a more "luxury brand.

Yeah your lucky if people are getting fee months out of the blondes before it goes dry [emoji29] people are paying for name.

What brand do you currently use? I can give you a list of more luxury brands brands that are in higher range xx

Yea I did hear that also that the hair was drying out, a hair dresser that is a nail client of mine had said she has a girl that gets them applied somewhere but gets her to do her blow dry her hair once a fortnight and said she didn't think they were great at all and they were dry and tangling very easy.

I use a brand called platinum I trained with them 4 years ago and I still love there hair. I will always apply it. It's about €35 A pack of 25 strands.

But I fond some people are now looking for a more expensive hair brand now as extensions have blown up here now. And I notice the few salon that are supplying the beautyworks seem to be out the door with clients( there is only one salon that would be within an hours drive from me doing it atm) and literally the business there getting from them is ridic.

Try euphoria one Russian
Range (12-18 months) or transform(do free sample packs) or remi cachet if you want higher expensive hair

Yeah they either think it's normal for hair to go dry once one person comes to you word will spread xx

Yea that's it's and I'd like a brand that isn't majorly popular over here at the minute.

Thanks for that info Il do some research on them now.

A good quality hair will always get the customers in and proper application. X

Archie Lloyds Russian hair is my higher quality supplier, then for budget hair that lasts about 5 months - love locks, SJK hair extensions, Hair planet, max hair.

Archie Lloyds Russian hair is my higher quality supplier, then for budget hair that lasts about 5 months - love locks, SJK hair extensions, Hair planet, max hair.
Sjk seem to be a a good budget brand aswell yea I've hear loads about them.

Il look into those other ones...im sure it will be a case of trial and error till I find one I like lol

I don't rate sjk [emoji85][emoji85]suppose everyone is different. Angel remy hair is good however their stock issues aren't great x

O
I don't rate sjk [emoji85][emoji85]suppose everyone is different. Angel remy hair is good however their stock issues aren't great x
It's only what I've heard so I can't speak from experience.

I have a guy who supplies really good Russian hair but like that he never has stock and always trys to sell you like 2 shades lighter or darker than what you need...its a pain because the hair is good but not reliable for a salon to have it on demand x

Beauty Works is horrible, poor quality and probably Chinese. Definitely NOT Russian.

Beauty Works is horrible, poor quality and probably Chinese. Definitely NOT Russian.
It's crazy be cause over here atm it's literally all people want....clearly it's the name people are crying out for...not the quality.

Racoon International are high quality, I've been using them for a few years and cannot fault the quality and consistency, they send you out a sample so you can test the hair quality and some clients currently have had the hair in for 9-12 months now, so worth the initial price of them.

Racoon International are high quality, I've been using them for a few years and cannot fault the quality and consistency, they send you out a sample so you can test the hair quality and some clients currently have had the hair in for 9-12 months now, so worth the initial price of them.
Yea I'm going to try get some samples off a few different companies and see how I get on.

You see I'm in southern Ireland...extensions are slowly growing here but people run at the sight of a high price (I wouldn't class it as high) they don't understand the whole thing of 're using it and grades and stuff...they just want long hair at a cheap price. But with my salon I refuse to use a shitty hair as I would rather be known for a good service that lasts and have fewer clients that have loads of clients and use a crappy hair. So hard to win here lol

Latest posts

Back