Beauty Works price increase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahsmith88

Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about switching brands, I used beauty works as the mark up was great and so was the hair but we've had about 2-3 price increases from beauty works in the last year and the quality is nowhere near as good as it used to be.
We offer this as an additional service in salon so on t2 price list compared to t1 price list making it hard for us to compete with just hair extensionists.
So disappointing.
What does everyone else use?

I stopped using Beauty works a couple of years back, I found the quality wasn't as good as other brands and the prices far higher. they've done a fantastic marketing job and people ask for beauty works as a known prestigious brand but I took the decision to stop paying the prices and I'm glad I did. I now use mainly Hair Rebellion, I think their hair is a similar quality to beauty work and my clients like it.

I also switched from Beautyworks because of the poor quality and complaints from customers just gave me so much stress. I'm still using Greatlengths for the high end but I'm also looking to switch to a Russian/slavic brand. Euphoria one is good for the lower end, you can also make a good mark-up, but lately with their colour issues they are not so reliable

Latest posts

Back