Beauty Works vs Remi Catchet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
What are everyones thoughts on these two? I'm just a bit dubious about opening a £500 account with BW! x

What are everyones thoughts on these two? I'm just a bit dubious about opening a £500 account with BW! x

I replaced a clients hair a couple of weeks ago. Was BW and had been in for 8 weeks. It was awful, really matted and dry. She'd been back to her old tech multiple times for treatments etc but she said the condition had felt bad from the first wash.
Up to this point I'd vein considering opening an account with them but I've changed my mind. Plenty of people are asking me for it tho

I trained with beauty works really don't feel there quality is up against some of the lower priced brands I actually fitted it in 5 clients and then tried alternatives in another 5 clients and they really didn't come out on top , such a shame because I trained with them they do a lot for the VIP salons if you advertise there brand they can help you get noticed but saying that the hair quality doesn't justify the price x

Remy cachet I'm not sure I'm in a position to comment I refitted individuals on a client who bought them at 4 month quality was really good but extremely thin so they must have shredded or they were like 0.5 I spoke to someone on here who said they were a good brand x

I'm not keen on beauty works like others say for the price not worth it. No better than my standard Indian range.

Check out New U hair extensions. I've just opened an account but yet to order. They have a great colour selection and hair looks beautiful.... only thing is they don't do shorter lengths but I'm keen to order and test it out x

I'm not keen on beauty works like others say for the price not worth it. No better than my standard Indian range.

Check out New U hair extensions. I've just opened an account but yet to order. They have a great colour selection and hair looks beautiful.... only thing is they don't do shorter lengths but I'm keen to order and test it out x
I've just opened a account with new u there not that cheap though I've got a good client base that are happy with the hair I use but I'm looking at using a different brand find it hard when I don't want to increase my prices

Hi Emma,

Yes it is £500 to open an account with us, however, this is put on your account as credit which you can spend on future orders.

We have a wide range of permanent and semi perm options for your customers within a competitive trade price. All our accounts are allocated an account manager so you have a point of contact within the company at all times.

If you want further information please feel free to contact our sales assistant Sinead; [email protected].

Kindest,
Beauty Works.

Hi Emma,

Yes it is £500 to open an account with us, however, this is put on your account as credit which you can spend on future orders.

We have a wide range of permanent and semi perm options for your customers within a competitive trade price. All our accounts are allocated an account manager so you have a point of contact within the company at all times.

If you want further information please feel free to contact our sales assistant Sinead; [email protected].

Kindest,
Beauty Works.
Thank you, I am already in contact with Sinead x

I've just opened a account with new u there not that cheap though I've got a good client base that are happy with the hair I use but I'm looking at using a different brand find it hard when I don't want to increase my prices
NewU wouldn't let me open a trade account with them when I enquired last year as there was another salon close by using NewU and they had to give them exclusivity - I emailed them again last night to see if I could open one.

NewU wouldn't let me open a trade account with them when I enquired last year as there was another salon close by using NewU and they had to give them exclusivity - I emailed them again last night to see if I could open one.
Yeah there colours are outstanding worth a try , I wish my supplier would offer exclusivity [emoji23][emoji23] x

What confuses me is I see so many girls on Instagram like holly wills using beauty works and hair looks fab yet reviews on here are never great..?

What confuses me is I see so many girls on Instagram like holly wills using beauty works and hair looks fab yet reviews on here are never great..?

I don't get it either that they can use the hair continuously and have no trouble but the hair really is rubbish.

I've said this for along time they do so well with the backing of a great brand , I've dealt with a few and I mean like two ladies that now come tome after going to VIP salons with beauty works, the hair will always look gorgeous as the colours are on point and the thickness is usually double drawn , holly used to use fabulong not sure if she still does but being a VIP salon has benefits like social media re advertising and holding stock enabling a quicker turnaround , I would love to use them but there a little more expensive then my provider and my clients don't rate them so I listen to them , as for reviews it's hard to find a negative review as beautyworks are Pretty much stocked everywhere and other than here people won't speak out about them , I think the hair quality is standard I think the gold and celeb choice is the same hair just thicker and better colours in gold , if clients will stick to aftercare the hair will last as long as they say 6 month but I was getting complaints of it matting all the time x

I've said this for along time they do so well with the backing of a great brand , I've dealt with a few and I mean like two ladies that now come tome after going to VIP salons with beauty works, the hair will always look gorgeous as the colours are on point and the thickness is usually double drawn , holly used to use fabulong not sure if she still does but being a VIP salon has benefits like social media re advertising and holding stock enabling a quicker turnaround , I would love to use them but there a little more expensive then my provider and my clients don't rate them so I listen to them , as for reviews it's hard to find a negative review as beautyworks are Pretty much stocked everywhere and other than here people won't speak out about them , I think the hair quality is standard I think the gold and celeb choice is the same hair just thicker and better colours in gold , if clients will stick to aftercare the hair will last as long as they say 6 month but I was getting complaints of it matting all the time x
Can i ask what supplier you use? or can you message it to me x

Can i ask what supplier you use? or can you message it to me x
I use angel remy the hair is phenomenal for the price last about 6-9 month and still is reusable at the end dependant how clients have looked after it , customer care is great but don't expect anything other than good hair by that I mean beautyworks have a lot to offer people who have good accounts with them I've used angel remy for two years and order a lot of hair regular but they never offer any sort of credit they won't let me hold stock I don't have any promotional stationary off them so other than me telling you I won't tag there name nor tell clients the brand I use I just assure them of the quality, I'm not promoting a brand anymore just my fitting name sorry for the rant but it annoys me local salons now use them through my advertisement of them [emoji23][emoji23] x

I use angel remy the hair is phenomenal for the price last about 6-9 month and still is reusable at the end dependant how clients have looked after it , customer care is great but don't expect anything other than good hair by that I mean beautyworks have a lot to offer people who have good accounts with them I've used angel remy for two years and order a lot of hair regular but they never offer any sort of credit they won't let me hold stock I don't have any promotional stationary off them so other than me telling you I won't tag there name nor tell clients the brand I use I just assure them of the quality, I'm not promoting a brand anymore just my fitting name sorry for the rant but it annoys me local salons now use them through my advertisement of them [emoji23][emoji23] x
Thanks - do they offer trade discount? Also how many colours would you say are on the colour ring? x

Yes Hun they offer trade discount and they making a new colour ring at moment x

Honestly I know I'm late to this thread but beauty works is the worst hair I've ever used in my life! So dry and mats, it's not worth the price.

Every brand gets bad batches, and bad news travels faster.........

I thought Beauty works were one of the largest suppliers around? They are very well known. (I think)

It's a little confusing that they get such a bad rep on here but their a large brand ?
i know they market their products a lot as I'm always hearing and seeing things about them.
Maybe they get good and bad batches of hair? Iv'e seen a lot on here but It can't all be bad? X

Latest posts

Back