Belle Hair Extensions course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if u email them theyl send you all the details about conversion. There really helpfull ;)

Any student who feels they have not learnt enough in our courses, are invited back free of charge to the next course. The course is designed in a way so everyone can learn, it covers a theory and practical aspect. Students are encouraged to ask the teachers as many questions as possible and any problems they are experiencing should be made aware to the teachers. We also have feedback forms at the end of the course, any student who has any comments can inform the teachers. Regards Belle.

What about the students that did the all day course? And are still waiting for a certificate 4 months later and no reply to emails from belle!!

What about the students that did the all day course? And are still waiting for a certificate 4 months later and no reply to emails from belle!!

Why wouldn't you call them? How do you know they even received your emails. I had a missing certificate, called them and it was with me in a few days.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had called them... They say give me your details and will get back to you they never do

Latest posts

Back