Belle hair extensions course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
I was planning on doing this course as its the only place near me offering hair extension training. However I've just been told its not very good?

Has anyone trained with them? It's £300 so I don't want to just throw that money away.

Studio58 and connect2hair have been recommended but does anyone know if they train up near aberdeen?
Thanks

I trained with them and rated it

Absolute waste of money, I got mine paid for so thankfully didn't lose out but don't waste your money. Search them on here and you will find plenty of bad reviews.

I was planning on doing this course as its the only place near me offering hair extension training. However I've just been told its not very good?

Has anyone trained with them? It's £300 so I don't want to just throw that money away.

Studio58 and connect2hair have been recommended but does anyone know if they train up near aberdeen?
Thanks

As a customer review (I'm breaking no rules here Noodle! - that's one of the mods, before I get barred again for stating my genuine opinion), as I said as a customer I personally would not rate glamorous lengths or the training company they pretend to be belle hair extensions!

Thanks

I trained with Belle and did not rare the course. I won't be training with them for any other method.

There was 17 people on the course, 2 trainers and I was basically left to my own devices whilst they helped others who were struggling. I had to wait ages for them to answer my questions and check my work. It also took me about 2 months to get my certificate, and that was after sending a formal email of complaint, when previous emails, calls and text messages were ignored.

I trained with Belle and did not rare the course. I won't be training with them for any other method.

There was 17 people on the course, 2 trainers and I was basically left to my own devices whilst they helped others who were struggling. I had to wait ages for them to answer my questions and check my work. It also took me about 2 months to get my certificate, and that was after sending a formal email of complaint, when previous emails, calls and text messages were ignored.

Did you train somewhere else after?

Hi,
The Hair Training Academy offer micro ring & Prebond training in Glasgow. :biggrin:

Don't use belle!

Thanks

I did my training with belle and had no issues, maybe it was my teachers i had 2 but there wasn't many of us in there about 5 students,i now work as a freelancer x

I really liked belle

becky

It's not worth the money.

One day to learn 3 methods on a mannequin head in a class of 15 with 3 tutors

This company infuriates me

Invest in training it's what will set u aside from the extensionsists who are in it for a quick buck

Dont use Belle, no after support and certificate came like 4 months later. I had to re train with The Hair Training Academy which where Lush Us UK at the time. And i get full support off them when ever i need it :)

Please do not be put off our courses. If you look at the negative responses than it continues to be the same girls posting these reviews. We have a number of policies in place that ensure students are happy. We offer students the opportunity to come back to another course FREE OF CHARGE if they feel they are still stuck on subject matter or have difficulties.

We encourage students to ask as many questions and ask teachers if they are struggling. If you do not ask than how can a teacher know you are unsure or struggling with a specific aspect of the course.

You can view our website and we have loads of happy students, all of which have even posted how we have helped them make a really profitable business. x

Please do not be put off our courses. If you look at the negative responses than it continues to be the same girls posting these reviews. We have a number of policies in place that ensure students are happy. We offer students the opportunity to come back to another course FREE OF CHARGE if they feel they are still stuck on subject matter or have difficulties.

We encourage students to ask as many questions and ask teachers if they are struggling. If you do not ask than how can a teacher know you are unsure or struggling with a specific aspect of the course.

You can view our website and we have loads of happy students, all of which have even posted how we have helped them make a really profitable business. x

It's the same girls as we are the ones that have actually been on your courses.

At the end of the day this is a forum for discussion. I am entitled to my opinion on your course since I actually attended it.

Had I have discovered this site prior to booking I would have asked for others opinions as the OP has done and made my decision based on feedback. And probably never booked with you.

I'm sorry but when the vast majority of girls on here recommend other courses other than yours.

As I have pointed out in the past, a hotel conference room packed with 17 students and only 2 tutors was not what I was expecting. Having to wait for my certificate which we were told would arrive in 21 days. Questions ignored after my training, and phone calls not answered. Also only 1 supplier recommended which turns out to be a company run by the same owners as Belle, at least be open and honest with your paying trainees!

I am entitled to my opinion as much as the next person. Just as your are entitled to encourage people to attend your course.

It's the same girls as we are the ones that have actually been on your courses.

At the end of the day this is a forum for discussion. I am entitled to my opinion on your course since I actually attended it.

Had I have discovered this site prior to booking I would have asked for others opinions as the OP has done and made my decision based on feedback. And probably never booked with you.

I'm sorry but when the vast majority of girls on here recommend other courses other than yours.

As I have pointed out in the past, a hotel conference room packed with 17 students and only 2 tutors was not what I was expecting. Having to wait for my certificate which we were told would arrive in 21 days. Questions ignored after my training, and phone calls not answered. Also only 1 supplier recommended which turns out to be a company run by the same owners as Belle, at least be open and honest with your paying trainees!

These comments can ruin businesses and probably to say nothing at all is just as good. Can't these posts be monitored somehow. I understand what you are saying here but why didn't you call the company and ask about the training procedures that they carry out rather than saying you'd rely on feedback comments from a forum and decide that way. I think this is so unfair. I hope you don't suffer the same! Yes I have taken staff on this course and I have had no problems with them. My staff understood the processes and procedures and enjoyed it and have been successful with the application thereafter. It's just an attack.

These comments can ruin businesses and probably to say nothing at all is just as good. Can't these posts be monitored somehow. I understand what you are saying here but why didn't you call the company and ask about the training procedures that they carry out rather than saying you'd rely on feedback comments from a forum and decide that way. I think this is so unfair. I hope you don't suffer the same! Yes I have taken staff on this course and I have had no problems with them. My staff understood the processes and procedures and enjoyed it and have been successful with the application thereafter. It's just an attack.

It is not an attack. I use many forums and sites to find ratings and reviews for various things in life. That's what I do, and what many people round the world do. It's an easy way to get genuine peoples opinions on whatever it is you may be doing. Anyone can put feedback on their website from happy customers etc.

I read about Belle courses that courses would contain no more than 5 trainees. There was 3 times that on mine! Has there have been more trainers, then that probably wouldn't have been such an issue.

And am I not correct in saying that the OP *ASKED* for opinions on the course before she spent her money on it. I came, gave my opinion and left. Along with several other girls.

So I think stating it is an attack it completely out of context.

Latest posts

Back