Best bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
Hate the bleach we use at college and was wondering what bleach everyone prefers to use as I need one for doing clients at home? :)

Goldwell blue platin bleach is what I've used for years. Doesn't dry out or oxidise too quickly. I wouldn't use anything else on my clients hair.

Is it safe for use on scalp? :)

According to website you can but I haven't used it for that myself as avoid full head bleach where possible. There's a white powder one too.

Hate the bleach we use at college and was wondering what bleach everyone prefers to use as I need one for doing clients at home? :)

What's the name of the bleach that you hate? Might help us give you some other ideas. :)

Last edited:
Hi tech(Capitals own brand)

Oh blimey I'm not surprised!

I'm using L'Oreal Infinie Platine at the moment, although I'm going to try one of the Tigi ones next as they come highly recommended on here.

Cheap one I'm guessing :-/
I hate blondor by wella expands so much! Though their ammonia free meshes are fab.
I've used clynol that's rubbish. Tigi bleach is meant to be good & loreal platinum but it's very very expensive.

Thanks! You need to use 12% and heat just to get any lift!!

Thanks! You need to use 12% and heat just to get any lift!!

Oh god that can't be good!! Not nice when ure training and have to use crap like that.

I'm using L'Oreal Infinie Platine at the moment, although I'm going to try one of the Tigi ones next as they come highly recommended on here.

The violet ones nice

Try lightmaster from matrix, such a clean lift on 10/20vol xx

I like the smell of the tigi one but I must admit I more often than not go with igora blue

I lifted my regrowth base 5 at back 6 through front with 1.9% to try and it worked a peach

I swear by Igora Vario Blonde, I do like Blondor though!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the Fudge bleach, they have two, Speed for of scalp and speed 2 for on scalap application, this is a cream based lightner, beautiful clean results and does not irratate the scalp at all.

For Highlights or correction Indola blue bleach all the way lifts like a dream with 3% never needs anything more. For global colour always Platinium blue by L'oreal do mine every two weeks with it and the Platinium Peroxide in 9% lifts beautifully no scalp discomfort and so much nicer then hi-lift on short hair. Actually this post has just made me realise I'm so stuck in a rut with my hair n I'm so to old for it but iv done it like this for so long people think its my natural colour and i hate anything else. Platinium is expensive though £30 a jar but its worth it and hair condition is superb with it. But what i don't get is these new breed of hairdressers that don't tone. I trained at Charles Worthington 17 years ago and it was just unheard of to not tone bleach and i still hold to that but I'm so ashamed to say my favourite toner is XP100 9.02. Its amazing and I hate XP haha! I don't understand how anyone can use that technique stuff tho urgh it just dries up its vile and Wella what the hell is blonder? it just lifts yellow its horrible each version is equally dire!

Ah thanks everyone I can't decide now too many choices!!!!!!

Speed bleach for me usually the cream bleach love it. Lifts lovely with 3%

For Highlights or correction Indola blue bleach all the way lifts like a dream with 3% never needs anything more. For global colour always Platinium blue by L'oreal do mine every two weeks with it and the Platinium Peroxide in 9% lifts beautifully no scalp discomfort and so much nicer then hi-lift on short hair. Actually this post has just made me realise I'm so stuck in a rut with my hair n I'm so to old for it but iv done it like this for so long people think its my natural colour and i hate anything else. Platinium is expensive though £30 a jar but its worth it and hair condition is superb with it. But what i don't get is these new breed of hairdressers that don't tone. I trained at Charles Worthington 17 years ago and it was just unheard of to not tone bleach and i still hold to that but I'm so ashamed to say my favourite toner is XP100 9.02. Its amazing and I hate XP haha! I don't understand how anyone can use that technique stuff tho urgh it just dries up its vile and Wella what the hell is blonder? it just lifts yellow its horrible each version is equally dire!

I am so with you on this!! :)
A) I adore platinium
B) I don't get how anyone can not want to tone their bleach! X

Latest posts

Back