Best desk lamp to use when doing Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hey geeks! I was just wondering what desk lamps you use for when you are doing your manicure treatments :), I currently offer shellac but find it difficult not having a spot lamp to light the area whilst I'm working. I would also be interested to hear of any of you have good portable lights that help u to see what your doing! 😂 many thanks

Hi, I find the portable daylight folding lamp is great for mobile use or the slim desk lamp by daylight x

Yes I use the folding daylight lamp. Its great, compact so fits in my case perfectly :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I find the portable daylight folding lamp is great for mobile use or the slim desk lamp by daylight x

This is what I use and it is really good.

I have quite a big area to work in so I have this lamp which is great but it has a big base (about the size of your hand with the fingers stretched out. The reason I like it is it's a daytime lamp so it shows the true colours for when I take photos too x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403034657.347715.jpg

Hiya, where is your portable daylight lamp from? X

You can buy them from some wholesalers or directly from daylight uk, just register for trade/professional, they sometimes have offers on and are often cheaper than buying via beauty wholesalers, I like daylight lamps as they are flicker free and natural light x

Latest posts

Back