Best foot spas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Hi gosh I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall! Setting up a salon doing a business plan is such hard work! Ok so I want to know what the best foot spa is do clients want the amazing pedi spa chair all singing all dancing or are they happy with a general foot spa any recommendations will be gladly received !

Hi hun

I can't answer this from a salon owner perspective as I'm only a mobile tech but from a client point of view whenever I have been to a salon for a pedicure and they have carried out a filled basic foot spa I have felt a bit cheated :(
If I'm planning on having one now I have a look around to see what the set ups like as I much prefer a proper spa-like set up! A nice big comfy chair to sit in, a big deep basin for water and one that stays warm.

As a therapist I do use a general foot spa as I have to carry it around. I must admit I don't like it! I would feel more professional using a Footsie Spa, as I think these look amazing & love the fact the liners are disposable so no time for cleaning and no contamination but that will come eventually. If you do want a seperate foot spa then the Footsies get a lot of good reviews on here. HTh xx

Latest posts

Back