Best LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfhxo

Reaction score
I’m currently looking for a new LED lamp but not sure what to go for as there’s so many! Can any of you suggest one that fits all of my requirements?

1- fit all 5 fingers
2- must be LED
3- cures all led gel polishes (I use premier gel and a hard gel top coat)
4- max price £50-£60

I did see that but didn’t think it was relevant as I’m looking for an LED not a UV

I did see that but didn’t think it was relevant as I’m looking for an LED not a UV
An LED lamp IS a UV light. The old style UV lamps used compact fluorescent bulbs to generate UV light. The more modern LED lamp uses LED "bulbs" to generate UV light. The product is the same - UV light that ranges from 350 to 400nm.

With all due respect, this is the basic science of gel polishes. You really should make sure you know and understand this inside and out. It is not appropriate to offer services to the public when you don't understand how the products work. And you'll probably need to increase your budget for the lamp. A good lamp that is properly matched to your system is probably going to cost more than £50-60.

https://www.nailsmag.com/387143/the-science-of-gels-how-gel-nail-products-work?page=4

I’m currently looking for a new LED lamp but not sure what to go for as there’s so many! Can any of you suggest one that fits all of my requirements?

1- fit all 5 fingers
2- must be LED
3- cures all led gel polishes (I use premier gel and a hard gel top coat)
4- max price £50-£60

Sameeeeee. Let me know what you go with??

Latest posts

Back