Best pigment powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Im looking I to buying pigment powder.. the last batch I got was very cheap and a nightmare to work with. 8 mostly use it with gelish system and was wondering if any fellow nail art enthusiasts had any advice or opinions about where and which is the best ( as in best to work with) I love the look of the cnd additives but not sure if yet again its because its a well knowen brand?

Any replies would be much appreciated xxx

I've recently purchased some from colour shack on ebay. Great range of colours, easy to use and look fab! You can also mix the powders to make your own shades. I typed in 'cosmetic mica powders' xx

I like the colour shack too. She sells pigments specifically for nails so make sure you choose the correct ones and not the craft pigments. She also has a Facebook page as well x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Cnd additives are fantastic :)

I love the look of cnd but they seem really pricey... il hav a look at the shack 1s on ebay aswel... ( dnt normally buy my products off ebay as last time I bought acrylic powder I ended up wit a tub of baby powder :( )

Thank u every1 xx

I like the colour shack too. She sells pigments specifically for nails so make sure you choose the correct ones and not the craft pigments. She also has a Facebook page as well x

Great advice thanks xx

I love the look of cnd but they seem really pricey... il hav a look at the shack 1s on ebay aswel... ( dnt normally buy my products off ebay as last time I bought acrylic powder I ended up wit a tub of baby powder :( )

Thank u every1 xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391594265.601598.jpg
Here are some from the colour shack lovely colours and great to work with x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back