Best place to get a Konad stamper?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie1114

Reaction score
Ok so i know there is a whole konad thread but i just want to know were is best to buy it?

Ive looked all over but there just doesnt seem to be a clear path forward.

Thanks ladies =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The last time that I was in Salon Services I saw that they stocked Konad. I would give your nearest one a ring to see if they have them if you can't wait. Apart from that, to buy online I recommend Konad nail art | Wedding veils | Bridal tiaras

My niece bought a moyou big plate kit. (She's no nail tech) She nor I could not get any result from it at all, whereas my konad kit never fails me. I think it's to do with her stamper as it's shiny. Whereas my konad stamp itsnt. Interesting that some of you have no problem with moyou. !

I love konad - I got my Stamper & Scraper set from Amazon UK (dispatched and sold by Amazon) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought mine in Sally's x

Konads own website. Got mine when it was in the sale too.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I bought a cheap nail store from wowcher and can not do it at all!
So if I had a budget of say £40 to try konad, what would you recommend x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I also got my Konad kit off Amazon UK and extra stamping plates. I'm finding it great to use....you just need to work quick.x

My niece bought a moyou big plate kit. (She's no nail tech) She nor I could not get any result from it at all, whereas my konad kit never fails me. I think it's to do with her stamper as it's shiny. Whereas my konad stamp itsnt. Interesting that some of you have no problem with moyou. !

If the design isn't picking up have you tried giving the stamper a light buff? :)

Konad have an eBay store . Much cheaper xx

Thanks ladies im so excited. =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got mine direct from Konad UK. It came through really quickly and was reduced from £30 to £18 for the set.

Konad UK for Nails and Stamping Nail Art - Konad Set B

I've bought more since but was a great price for trying it all before I decided to invest a lot in it.

MoYou London has a great stamper, much better than Konad. Fab plates too
MoYou Stamp & Scraper

I have this stamper (granted, it was bought from ebay) however I found that the white silicone bit easily comes out and generally havent found it particularly great to use....My proper konad stamper works well but i find slightly too small to pick up a full pattern for longer nails :sad:

Latest posts

Back