Best salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzanne20f

Reaction score
Hi, i am wanting opinions on the best salon software to book in appointments, keeping client records cards, sending sms to clients to remind them of their appointments and possibly allowing clients to book online. I want something effective but obviously cost affective too. Advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

I've just had a guy out from short cuts,,, seems expensive but it looked like it does everything. I was going to look at salon iris,,, it's a lot cheaper

Hi, i am wanting opinions on the best salon software to book in appointments, keeping client records cards, sending sms to clients to remind them of their appointments and possibly allowing clients to book online. I want something effective but obviously cost affective too. Advice will be much appreciated. Thanks
Salon lite is great!! We have been using it for over a month now with no problems at all you can add therapists and it sends text reminders, there is a charge for the reminders £10 per 100 but the actual diary etc Is free with the option to upgrade for £30pm but non of the things on the upgrade are something we will need, have a look it's worth trying

I use kitomba.
I think It was £10 a month for one user. I can't remember what the rest were.
There was a deal with free sms so can't remember what they cost. Definitely worth a look. I couldn't access it on my kindle so asked them how to get it to work and they talked me through it. Very helpful.
If you go through this link, you'll get a free month.

http://www.kitomba.com/refer?r=1zinh

I have salon iris which is software loaded onto your computer. Many systems are cloud based but the advantage to salon iris is evident when your Internet goes down. We had no Internet for 4 days which would have been a nightmare as we wouldn't have been able to book clients in or check them out!

Vic x

phorest 100% i toiled with the idea for months and so glad i decided to go with them. the software is amazing and the support is the best you will get.

Hey Suzane,

I work for Kitomba Salon Software and am happy to discuss our offering with you if you would like. Recently one of my customers posted a thread on here about her experience finding the right system to use so it may be worth checking it out.

http://www.salongeek.com/threads/salon-software.286985/

Direct Message me if you would like to have a chat.

I use Kitomba and love it. We did try Timely but it wasn't for us. Definitely do lots of research to find the one that suits your salon.

Hi, my name is Nicki and i currently work for salon software company Salon Tracker. You can find out more information on our software and the features that we offer on our website http://www.salontracker.co.uk, and I will be more than happy to answer any questions should you have any, just drop me a direct message.

Thanks nicki@salontracker

Hello Suzzane,

We can offer all functions that you need, our program is very easy to use and it is online, so you can use from any device. Our prices starts from only 9 $. Visit www.bookerlooker.com for more information or write us an e-mail [email protected]

I like shortcuts. It does what I need and more.

this threads old now, but what about recent software like shedul or ovatu or any others?
I need one with a databse that can allow client photos attached to tickets and done via ipad? anyone know any?
Also im very scared on cloud bases incase internet goes down, so one that works both online and offline.

this threads old now, but what about recent software like shedul or ovatu or any others?
I need one with a databse that can allow client photos attached to tickets and done via ipad? anyone know any?
Also im very scared on cloud bases incase internet goes down, so one that works both online and offline.

Ovatu. You can access info on the iPad even if WiFi goes down and you can add pics etc to clients accounts.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back