Best shampoo for coloured hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonJo

Reaction score
Hi guys

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair? My mum is using Pantene.. Not impressed! What one can I recommend which isn't really expensive and she doesn't have to go out of her way to buy?

Thanks

Xx

Hi guys

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair? My mum is using Pantene.. Not impressed! What one can I recommend which isn't really expensive and she doesn't have to go out of her way to buy?

Thanks

Xx

Can you not get her one from wholesales?

I'm an extensionist and do not order in any other products except those recommended for hair extensions which she doesn't have... Hmm... Any high street brands? Xx

I'm an extensionist and do not order in any other products except those recommended for hair extensions which she doesn't have... Hmm... Any high street brands? Xx

Not a clue I've never used OTC hair products x

What wholesale products do you recommed then?

Matrix color care is great, Or rejuvatherapie.

Loreal vitamins is lovely too

I moved this to Consumer as you are asking as a consumer.

I use Pureology and it is the best shampoo I have had for coloured hair. I always have my hair red and my colourist comments on it every time I go that she is amazed that the red always lasts in my hair.

It is not cheap, but you use such a small amount that if you work it out based on the amount you should use, then it is probably about the same as something you could buy OTC.

I buy from here - Pureology - Indigo Hair & Beauty - oh and they smell fabulous!

Latest posts

Back