Changing hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToriaMBOust

Reaction score
I coloured my clients hair a few months back with majirel 7.45. Its now faded up slightly as expected. For xmas shes looking to go for red. She’s picked out Majirel 6.66. Ive heard if of this glowing at the roots. So I’ve thought of doing 6.66 with a little base 6 at the roots to avoid the glow. And then just 6.66 on ends. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

I coloured my clients hair a few months back with majirel 7.45. Its now faded up slightly as expected. For xmas shes looking to go for red. She’s picked out Majirel 6.66. Ive heard if of this glowing at the roots. So I’ve thought of doing 6.66 with a little base 6 at the roots to avoid the glow. And then just 6.66 on ends. Any thoughts on this? Thanks
That's what I would do. Or if your not covering grey you could drop the developer on the scalp area.

That's what I would do. Or if your not covering grey you could drop the developer on the scalp area.
Thank you for your reply, her natural base is of an 8.

Depends on her root s natural color....if she's a lv 6 then 10v will be all you need for no lift coloring. This shouldn't get hot root happening which can happen if client is throwing a lot of heat out of their heads using 20vol+.

Depends on her root s natural color....if she's a lv 6 then 10v will be all you need for no lift coloring. This shouldn't get hot root happening which can happen if client is throwing a lot of heat out of their heads using 20vol+.
Hiya, she is natural level 8. Thank you

Latest posts

Back