Best supermarket moisturiser for prolonging spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittyfoxx

Reaction score
Hey beauties,
I am searching for the perfect body moisturiser to hydrate a spray tan, I am not a fan of using the gradual tan products (such as Dove) over a spray tan as I find it turns them a bit yellow. I would love to know if anybody has found a great, relatively affordable moisturiser that I can recommend to my clients?

Hi,
I have to say I love the fake bake oil free moisturisers,
I use the whole fake bake tanning system but my clients love the exfoliator & the oil free moisturiser - it does prolong the life of the tan ....
It can be brought in Tesco extra stores usually £12-13 is the RRP ... <3

Hello and welcome to the site.

Please can I ask you to complete your Profile as soon as possible, so we know a little more about you and your training/qualifications.

In the meantime, it is against site rules to recommend over the counter (OTC) products, so you'd best be advised by your spray tan company provider.

Hey geeks I just wanted to bump this up! I have a client who I have sprayed with sienna x however she is allergic to the moisturiser so is looking for a simple oil free moisturiser that will be good to prolong her tan. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!

Hey geeks I just wanted to bump this up! I have a client who I have sprayed with sienna x however she is allergic to the moisturiser so is looking for a simple oil free moisturiser that will be good to prolong her tan. Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated!

Has she tried the fakebake one, you can get it in tescos now ...

Latest posts

Back