Best suppliers of hair extensions at good price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I was using hair planet but the quality went down hill but nothing compared to sjk.
Sjk said I could send the hair back for testing but id have a 60 charge if the results came back it was my fault, i am so careful with my hair i know its not me, they ignored my request for a refund on the unused hair.
Thanks for your honest opinion, I'll check those two stockists out as you say you just don't know on here and id 150% never recommend sjk to anyone EVER.

Y
I know xtensionist I am so upset I bought quite a lot of hair from sjk, I've emailed them and asked if I can send the unused hair back for a replacement or refund bit no joy they are not interested.
They literally don't care that they have taken my money and I have a hair that's un useable.

If you can recommend someone for hair extensions that would be great as I want to be sure when I order my next batch of hair it's good quality.

Sjk is such awful hair, it has big black course hairs running through it when you look closely, dry matted and breaks. I'd never buy again :( hope no one else gets scammed by them.

Yeah what's with the thick black hairs? Been finding them in my prestige "Russian"

Latest posts

Back