Best tanning products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleyBradbury

Reaction score
Hi...

I am looking to take up a spray tanning course and have been looking online at different products... Does any recommend which products are better to use and train with?

Sienna X offer free training with kit that's £400 and Fake bake have an offer on for training at £25 at the moment but doesn't say how much the kit is??

I've heard St. Tropez tan is quite hard to blend it also so not sure about that...

I'm looking for a well branded product that isn't hugely expensive and leaves nice results... HELP Pleaseeee

Hello Hayley

If you search spray tanning on the search function there are loads Of really good threads on this subject

I personally use nouvatan products and can say I have never had any issues - lovely deep non orange colour long lasting and no bad smell

Hope this helps

Laura x

I trained in nouvatan as well love the product wouldn't use any other all my clients like it and also no complaints

I did a generic training course and bought my own kit which was about £300 then I tested a few different tans. I got sample packs from a few. I use crazy angel for my mobile/home business and the salon I work in part time we use sienna x. I much prefer crazy angel on myself though. Hth

Latest posts

Back