Best tape in extensions available?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lois Edwards

Reaction score
Looking to stock the best
Any recommendations would be great

Archie Lloyds tape is really good

Remi Catchet, incredible. Been wearing this set fir 8 weeks I've dyed mine twice. Wash my hair everyday. On holiday swam in the sea and in the pool. (Not that I recommend thus to clients) but on me to push the boundaries. Just amazed

Archie Lloyds tape is really good

its the worst I have ever used! matts very quickly and doesn't feel like real hair - awful, couldn't use it after 1 month

Remi catchet is decent for a medium range but only do 18 inch. Otherwise fabulong

Vixen & Blush. No comparison to any of the other tape hair, it’s amazing.

they only do 17inch though I need 20-22
Sure, but the OP asked for the best tape hair! V&B is the best, but yes at the moment only in 17”. I’ve found it usually comes 18” though.

Remi catchet is decent for a medium range but only do 18 inch. Otherwise fabulong
That's interesting you saying that as had a good try of fabuloug 2/3 years ago as loved their colour range but not impressed with their hair quality at all. Very bunchy and went dry quickly at the ends. Have you seen quality get better over the years?
Used many a brand in the quest for the best and if call remi catchet the leader by a mile. It's also standing the test of washing every day and being dyed 3 times in my own hair.

Vixen & Blush. No comparison to any of the other tape hair, it’s amazing.
Agree that it's fab hair but one of my clients went to vixen and blush for a while for her hair extensions, i removed and I've since installed beautyworks and the remi catchet tape. And she would say the remi catchet was just as good x

Latest posts

Back