Best value mobile beauty couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbe!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to mobile beauty.....haven't actually started yet! I need to but a couch as going mobile, are there any good ones for around £100 to £150? Thanks.

No idea about costs in the UK but I would say, go for top quality rather than value. You'll need to get a lot of mileage out of your investment, and it needs to be up to the job. The cheaper tend to be flimsy and have a lower working weight limit. It's worth getting a really good quality one, and one that suits your needs (height adjustable, good fit for the treatments you're offering, and works well for your posture etc). Buy cheap and you'll end up paying out more by having to replace it.

Thanks for the replies, I shall start researching some more! Xxx

If you're going mobile then remember to look for a massage table that's light for carrying around. You might get better value having a look on second hand pages as you'll get a great lightweight table, and then you can cover it with your own towels etc anyway. Worth looking at both options of new and old but definitely for mobile you want the weight light.

If you're going mobile then remember to look for a massage table that's light for carrying around. You might get better value having a look on second hand pages as you'll get a great lightweight table, and then you can cover it with your own towels etc anyway. Worth looking at both options of new and old but definitely for mobile you want the weight light.

That's great, thanks. My other half bought a second hand one for me which is really sturdy but so heavy so will get searching for some lighter ones!

Latest posts

Back