Bindi - Bindi - Bindi, Oi Oi Oi xox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnail

Independent Essence Geek
Reaction score
Well :cry:

Im in awwwe of the aussie [battler] spirit & natural aussie go get em by the tail/head [crocs only lol ] this lil lady has........
If I had as much oompff as this kid, I'd be half lucky..... Crickey mate.
Hey and her ol lady [ no offence Terri] aint a half bad sheila either......

I could think of alot worse PR'n for us......

XX J XX

What have i missed:rolleyes:.. what has she done bless her

I don't either, come on tell us pleeaassee!

Teri x:hug:

An Aussie promo in the USA headed by Bindi Irwin & the Croc men was presented yday/last night on the Dave Letterman Show here in OZ

Bindi basically stole the show.

Her love of OZ, passion for our lil critters here & planet wide, love - inspiration & battery for life from her dad, support from Terri [ what a wonderful spirit ] just overwhelmed me & a few more I'd say at a rough guess.

XX J XX

Fot such a little girl she is huge!!!!!! she has so much gutts for an 8yr old.. she is going to be anouther star that just goes by her first name (as we all know it) we should all be so proud of her:):hug::hug:

Spot on Fiona :)

Couldn't remember the name of the segment or tour .....MMM opps :eek:
Just sat their smilin from ear to ear @ her.... She was awsome ..IMO

XX J XX

Fot such a little girl she is huge!!!!!! she has so much gutts for an 8yr old.. she is going to be anouther star that just goes by her first name (as we all know it) we should all be so proud of her:):hug::hug:

Nah not just a name our Bindi

She actually got her first croc by the head not very long ago ... Yep head *!!
:eek: & very proud of it tooo ... Bigger **** than me mate I tell ya :)

XX J XX

Bless her little heart. x

That little girls going to go far, bless her!!!!
I think it is making her dad very very very proud, and I hope she knows that!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back