Bio Sculpture glitter question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate5mith

Reaction score
I use bio sculpture and love it. Alot of my clients like to have glitter on top of their colour, i prefer to apply the glitter by mixing it with some clear gel so i am more in control of where the glitter goes but i use ALOT of clear this way!!

Does anybody else do this and has anybody used a cheaper clear just for glitter purposes??? I was wondering if i could buy some cheap clear just for the glitter layer but i dont know where to start!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I personally dab the glitter on the tacky layer after curing, but have u thought about using an old 4g pot and mix clear and ur glitter into it, so there's no waste if u don't use it all? I do this at christmas with gold glitter some people just want an added bit of sparkle that time of year rather than full on glitter lol
I wouldn't mix systems, ur never sure if they could react, and ur insurance could become invalid :) x

I personally dab the glitter on the tacky layer after curing, but have u thought about using an old 4g pot and mix clear and ur glitter into it, so there's no waste if u don't use it all? I do this at christmas with gold glitter some people just want an added bit of sparkle that time of year rather than full on glitter lol
I wouldn't mix systems, ur never sure if they could react, and ur insurance could become invalid :) x

Thats what i do mix clear into old 4g pots with glitter but feel like i waste alot of my clear making the gels if you get what i mean? Maybe its just me being tight haha!!!

I think i might try dabbing it on, ive always just mixed it with clear. Thanks 😊 x

Mix it with megamix instead x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just apply glitter to the tacky later & have a pot of clear just for glitter - but I know what you mean preferring to apply it straight from the pot - I love it when a client wants duchess or her majesty lol x

Mix it with megamix instead x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Whats megamix?? X

Latest posts

Back