Bio Sculpture Help.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christine-zf

Reaction score
I'm new to this, that is this site and nails. I have had acrylic nails myself for years. Following my friend getting a fungal infection from the dreaded saigon nails, yes I can imagine you are all cringing! I decided to soak them off, long job. I then had a look around on the web and decided to go for Bio Sculpture. I have now decided I would like to learn how to do this myself.

My question is about the course you have to go on to become qualified. As I have no manicure certification it means starting from scratch. There isn't a course starting until Feb '10 too long to wait, so I thought I might do a manicure course at college, which means I only have to do the gel training with them. The kit I've been told comes in with the price of the course around £550 which includes the UV lamp. Do I need this lamp off them or could I look for a different one that might be slightly cheaper? Is this a good system to go with. I've had my nails done, and I'm not happy with them really. There are steps at the end off my nails they feel a bit like a runway when I run my fingers down them, I did go back and she buffed them down a bit. Don't think I'll be going back there for the infills!

Any help greatly appreciated.
Christine

yes you do need the bio lamp hon, i tried using a different one when i was practicing and the gel just peeled away.

see what the other geeks say.

its just not worth cutting corners for.

Its a great company to train with, you will enjoy the course, but its not easy.. you are learning a new skill.. you will love it tho!!
best of luck

Latest posts

Back