Blondor free light / Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura250

Reaction score
So ive blondor free lights am really excited to use this as am trying to switch to wella , so today i have bought some tonners and boight pastel developer with it is this ok to use with the tonners illumina ? Also silly me i forgot to take a list and forgoten the peroxide for the free lights has anyone used this with a non wella peroxide ? I know you shouldn't and follow manufactures advice but just double checking also can any tell me which shades are they favourites and line in wella

Def don't use anything other than the freelights developer . It was designed specifically for it.
Haven't used illumina in salon much but used it in training studio. Gorgeous for toning and last time was there used it as tint. Can't mind it, was a 7 and lovely and minky toned.
Mainly use kp and ct. Had a play with instamatics and they were lovely too. Love blondor powder and the cream. I use a lot of pastel developer too as I use with powder for highlighting.

Latest posts

Back