Body treatments ITEC mock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nerdbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post on here and I'm just looking for some advice. I'm studying beauty therapy in Dublin at the minute and part of it is ITEC diploma in body treatments. We have a mock exam tomorrow and have been given our models. We need to pick two machines and treat our clients based on our assessment of their body analysis. We can pick from g5, vacuum, galvanic, faradic and micro current. My problem is my model is a size 6 and seriously lacking in the usual issues like cellulite, bust sag, body fat etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what would be a good treatment plan? We have to explain our choice to our tutor and I'm so confused on what would be suitable!

Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hiya, i also trained in dublin 😊 you could make a point that your client is athletic and suffers from tension in her muscles due to this, you could use the g5 to warm and loosen up muscles, then vacuum to help lynphatic drainage which helps drain any toxins in the muscles and tissues. Either this or you could use faradic and say while she is thin (make sure you use right terms ectomorph, endomorph or mesomorph if you have been thought these) she wishes for some muscle definition. And that you recommend she has a course of faradic treatments. Good luck hun 😊

Thanks so much for that! I ended up using g5 and micro current on the biceps and triceps to lift and tighten and as a preventative measure against muscle sag, she seemed happy with my reasoning for treatments and I was able to answer my oral q's/, so scary tho! Just have to get through the real thing now! 😊

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done 😊 just remember not every client is going to come for cellulite and stretch mark treatment etc... A lot of people are solely there for relaxation and to get rid of tension 😊 you will do brill. Best of luck x

Yeah that's so true, the focus in class has just been so much on cellulite and slimming treatments that I forgot the other benefits of treatments! Thanks again for your help! x

Latest posts

Back