Botox Nurse prescriber near Folkestone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahAesthetic

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Just wondering if anyone is a nurse prescriber who has completed their Botox course local(ish) to Folkestone, Kent.

I am a registered nurse who completed my Botox and fillers training in July.. 2 weeks later the GMC changed their guidelines preventing remote prescribing, meaning I have been left without a contact in order to prescribe for me.

I decided to go down a different route and now do skin base microdermabrasion and have just bought a caci ultra, and about to do training.

However, people keep asking for Botox, so would like to find someone who would be interested in prescribing, and or utilising my home based clinic/ salon?

Thanking you in advance,

Sarah

Any one? :sad:

I am a nurse prescriber but I'm based up in Greater Manchester :( otherwise I'd have been more than happy to help,

How frustrating they changed it all only two weeks after your training!

I know!! And cosmetology assured me prior to booking that there will never be a problem as they have great links in the industry! Hopefully I'll find someone local soon.. It's a shame to waste the money spent on training x
Thanks for the reply though :p x

Hi Sarah,
I am a Nurse prescriber and have my own aesthetic company but prescribe for 6 other ladies like youself.

I am in Purley, Surrey and travel around so its not a problem.

Get in touch! X

Hi Sarah,
I am a Nurse prescriber and have my own aesthetic company but prescribe for 6 other ladies like youself.

I am in Purley, Surrey and travel around so its not a problem.

Get in touch! X

Hi there my name is Dianne and I am from Kent was wondering if your still prescribing and if you would be interested in prescribing for me.

Regards Dianne

I am a nurse prescriber but I'm based up in Greater Manchester :( otherwise I'd have been more than happy to help,

How frustrating they changed it all only two weeks after your training!

Hi, I am based in Manchester, Swinton and I am looking for a new prescriber as mine is now on Maternity leave. would you be interested xx

Latest posts

Back