Brand help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
so I have recently qualified to do spray tans and I feel very overwhelmed with what percent solutions I need and what brand to go with. I have been looking at Siena X and LAtanning does anyone have any experience with this browns and can help me? Thank you

Can personally recommend LA Tanning over Sienna X. LA is a nice brown colour, Sienna is rather orange in my opinion. Really didn’t like it when I sampled it. LA brown and cocktail range are nicer than the gold, again in my own personal opinion. [emoji4]

Can personally recommend LA Tanning over Sienna X. LA is a nice brown colour, Sienna is rather orange in my opinion. Really didn’t like it when I sampled it. LA brown and cocktail range are nicer than the gold, again in my own personal opinion. [emoji4]
Aww thank you that really helps me what what DHA solution Colour shall I go for and also what spraygun would you recommend from their website

The TS20 is the gun I use. LA Tanning do samples of all their different %’s. You can order these on their website. The 12% is one of my popular %’s. The 10% brown is quite dark for a 10% I found. The 10% cocktail is a nice colour. I use 14% disco for my dark tans. Hope this helps a little x

My most popular is LA Tan 12%

Sienna, crazy angel xxx

Latest posts

Back