Brazilian blow dry & hair extension courses??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley865

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Brazilian blow dry - do you need to do a course for this and whats the cheapest course available in Essex/London and best value products to use?

Also want to do hair extension course whats the best one at the mo??

Many thanks
xxxxxxx

I did brazilian blowdry course at Capital.with Braziliana. Not too expensive. Ive done two Pre Bond courses one with Belle and refresher with Bonita Both of these are for non qualified hairdressers and are not in depth although Bonita hair is a nice quality and you are given a discount if you've trained with them. I've just done a foundation course with Racoon and it's far supirior to the others, somy advice to you is to not waste your money with the non professional courses and go straight for the Racoon x

I did brazilian blowdry course at Capital.with Braziliana. Not too expensive. Ive done two Pre Bond courses one with Belle and refresher with Bonita Both of these are for non qualified hairdressers and are not in depth although Bonita hair is a nice quality and you are given a discount if you've trained with them. I've just done a foundation course with Racoon and it's far supirior to the others, somy advice to you is to not waste your money with the non professional courses and go straight for the Racoon x

Thanks for your advice Sharon. How much was the racoon course? x

Latest posts

Back