Brazilian blow dry/keratin blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benblonde

Reaction score
Hi all I was wondering what you're preferred Brazilian / keratin / treatment/ blowdry etc is. I'm aware there's lots of brands and some are stronger than others etc. I have used kerastraight but find the results aren't dramatic enough to expect my clients to pay much for it.. please share your experiences and favourites and worsts. Thanks x

Hello Ben Blonde
I have tried most of the BKT treatments. I have seen that over the years that they have become far less effective at addressing the issues of frizz. BKT are really not effective at changing the curl pattern or hair texture.

INOAR PROFESSIONAL BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT

GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL KERATIN

Both are highly effective when used correctly on the correct hair type.

I also like the Kerastase Discipline protocole 1 and 2

great aftercare products that clients love. Granted it is very expensive but for colour treated or highlighted hair it really is the best.

Sadly one of the most ineffective for me was the Goldwell Kerasilk Control Keratin Treatment.

I hope my input helps you.

Regards

It helps very much! Thankyou. Which would you say would be the best for bleached hair? Xx

It would depend on the condition of the hair structure

Kerastase is the safest in my opinion do a test strand and not too much heat 180 only

How long does kerastase last? Trying to do my research but I think I'll get an honest answer from you :)

Latest posts

Back