Breastfeeding and treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've recently switched over to organic products which are all essential oil based, I have one non scented pregnancy range but am waiting on a delivery from them atm. I have a lady booked in on sunday for a facial and massage who is breastfeeding (gave birth last week) but I'm not sure I should be doing it with these products?

While I'm on the subject, I know all about the C-I's for pregnancy but haven't a clue for breastfeeding, could you help me out on what to avoid and what is ok please?

I'm not an aromatherapist so I can't advise you on that. I use unscented massage balms for pregnancy. In regards to massage though, use a couple of rolled up towels to support her breasts. One on the edge of the couch near the face cradle and the other under her breasts to create a kind of trough in the middle iykyim. She'll thank you for the extra support as applying pressure on her back can really hurt tender boobs. Hth

Latest posts

Back