Bridal hair-what do you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMuggle

Reaction score
So bridal 'season' is almost upon us again. What styles do you find yourself doing the most for brides and bridesmaids and what are your favourite bridal images. How do you cope if the bride doesn't want a trial. I always try to get at least the bride to have a trial as it makes life so much easier. Feel free to add pics. x

So bridal 'season' is almost upon us again. What styles do you find yourself doing the most for brides and bridesmaids and what are your favourite bridal images. How do you cope if the bride doesn't want a trial. I always try to get at least the bride to have a trial as it makes life so much easier. Feel free to add pics. x

I would highly suggest a trial. I always think that it is best to ask the bride how she wants the hair to look and see if she has any photos that she likes so that can sort of help be a guide.

Some of my bride still like a curly untamed side bun I'm trying to move them away though! Lol

I include my price with a trial, it up to them if they take it up or not!

Some of my bride still like a curly untamed side bun I'm trying to move them away though! Lol

I include my price with a trial, it up to them if they take it up or not!

I agree! If they don't take it, it's their risk! I tend to emphasise the face that without a trial I won't have time tore-do their hair on the day if they don't like it. bridesmaids I'm not too concerned about, asking as I've seen a pic of what they want then it's fine,

This image has been given to me about 5 times already since Christmas! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394136612.767051.jpg

I just had my first trial yesterday. I'm seeing lots of cascading curls/pin curls.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394191118.551766.jpg

Latest posts

Back