Brillbird nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shars

Reaction score
hi there , thinking of going on a brillbird acrylic beginner course, i havent heard much about this product but want to move from gel to acrylic, have any of ye guys used brillbird and if so is it good ? expensive ?thanks in advance x

hi there , thinking of going on a brillbird acrylic beginner course, i havent heard much about this product but want to move from gel to acrylic, have any of ye guys used brillbird and if so is it good ? expensive ?thanks in advance x
I don't much about Brillbird Shar but you can google and check them out on Facebook too.

A word of advice... You don't need to 'move' from one coating to another... Learn all coatings and keep that in your arsenal for when it's needed... Everyone is different and you need to treat each client differently, so some may suit liquid and powder perfectly but others may be better with a gel. Some may have perfect natural nails and would suit polish or a gel polish... Prescribe the correct treatment for each person. A true nail pro knows how to do it all :)

Let us know how you get on...

I don't much about Brillbird Shar but you can google and check them out on Facebook too.

A word of advice... You don't need to 'move' from one coating to another... Learn all coatings and keep that in your arsenal for when it's needed... Everyone is different and you need to treat each client differently, so some may suit liquid and powder perfectly but others may be better with a gel. Some may have perfect natural nails and would suit polish or a gel polish... Prescribe the correct treatment for each person. A true nail pro knows how to do it all :)

Let us know how you get on...
thanks a million , yes i do understand what you were saying but was really asking if brillbird in itself is a reputable company in respect of there products compared to other products and there longevity etc

thanks a million , yes i do understand what you were saying but was really asking if brillbird in itself is a reputable company in respect of there products compared to other products and there longevity etc
It's a relatively new company I believe created by a nail artist - they do lots of one stroke - 3d nails etc... I can't comment on their reputation because I really don't know. If it helps I haven't seen anything negative but then I haven;t seen much at all - only on FaceBook!

Hiya I did my mani and gel polish with Brillbird. Their acrylic and gel look lovely and their gel polishes are gorgeous range of colours, had some troubleshooting initially on removal. There art classes look great which I'm really interested in too. Maybe have a chat to your nearest educator and see what else is available in your area too to compare. x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I'm an educator/distributor for Brillbird, and I love all the products. I never experience lifting with the gels or acrylics, and the range is massive. I've used plenty of the mainstream brands and this is by far my best investment. Training is fantastic, with many talented educators around UK and the prices of products are very good

Latest posts

Back