Bringing clients to your treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanyaMackie

Reaction score
I recently went self employed towards the end of last year. And many of my clients from my previous salon found me and have followed my move and began to book in with me mobily. However I live 30mins away from that salon. I have a treatment room here at my home which I really want to grow as I love working from it. My only problem is that many clients are not willing to travel the 30mins to come here. Although I’m struggling with being mobile as it cuts so much time out of the day. Some clients it takes me about an hour to get to in rush hour. Any tips on how I can move them across or how I can manage being mobile. I’m not in a position to lose any clients as growing the treatment room here isn’t proving as easy as growing my mobile clientele.

Thank you x
ac88f1398209cddeda10887301753796.jpg
ebd07f761dde675b54997cbf466071c0.jpg

Unfortunately if they are not willing to come to you & having them as clients no longer benefits the business I would let them go.
They are prob refusing to come to you as you are letting them lol!

I was in the same boat a few years ago- i moved around an hour away with no option of working from home, i tried grouping people together so it was worth me traveling & it was a nightmare! No one respected the fact I had done an hours drive to get to them on time & they couldnt even be in on time! After one day I said quite firmly that I wouldnt be coming back & gave them the details of local therapists.

If they love having you as a therapist they will travel, dont give them an option. Or start charging fir the time lost in traveling xx

Thank you minkeybox! I’ll take this onboard x

Latest posts

Back