Brisa hard gel application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderban

Dani
Reaction score
Hi, I'm newly qualified in Brisa gel and I just wanted to ask everyone which method they use to apply, as so far I've seen two.

The first one (not for French) is applying one larger scoop in zone 2 and smoothing this out to thdeside walls and guiding it to zones 1 + 3,or for French doing zone 1,then 2 +3 together with one scoop of gel. This is what the cnd handbook and tutorial videos does.

The other method is applying and curing each zone individually, whether it is French or one colour.

What do you do? Or can anyone explain the benefit of one method over the other?
Thanks you :)

The other me

Hi, I'm newly qualified in Brisa gel and I just wanted to ask everyone which method they use to apply, as so far I've seen two.

The first one (not for French) is applying one larger scoop in zone 2 and smoothing this out to thdeside walls and guiding it to zones 1 + 3,or for French doing zone 1,then 2 +3 together with one scoop of gel. This is what the cnd handbook and tutorial videos does.

The other method is applying and curing each zone individually, whether it is French or one colour.

What do you do? Or can anyone explain the benefit of one method over the other?
Thanks you :)

The other me[/QUOT

After the initial bonding layer I use 1 bead of gel to cover the whole area. And if required go in for a second layer concentrating on zone 2 if my apex was too flat x

Thank you! Do you find you get heat spikes with one bead? Or are these only in people with damaged nail plates? I've one customer who seems no matter what I do she gets them. X

Thank you! Do you find you get heat spikes with one bead? Or are these only in people with damaged nail plates? I've one customer who seems no matter what I do she gets them. X

Do you have the CND led lamp? The 2b button flashes before curing so reduces the chance of heat spikes. Make sure your not applying the gel too thick, and for ladies who are prone to heat spikes, flash cure using the b button before putting nails in for a full cure x

Yeah it's the LED lamp. I'm using 2 b, I'm the need to O much thinner. She went to NSS before and has had her nail plates practically filed off with an electric file... X

Yeah it's the LED lamp. I'm using 2 b, I'm the need to O much thinner. She went to NSS before and has had her nail plates practically filed off with an electric file... X

Flash cure using the first button before going for 2b. That sounds awful, poor client. Ibx may help and lots of solar oil. It could take a while for them to return to normal, and until the damage starts growing out she may always get the heat spike unfortunately due to the nail plate being damaged like you said.

I see your from Scotland, which part? X

I'm in Midlothian, just outside Edinburgh.
Yeah she's got solar oil, I told her to apply it as many times a day as she can.

I saw IBX but wasn't sure if it could be used under enhancements? Do you use it?

X

I'm in Midlothian, just outside Edinburgh.
Yeah she's got solar oil, I told her to apply it as many times a day as she can.

I saw IBX but wasn't sure if it could be used under enhancements? Do you use it?

X

I do use Ibx, never tried it under enhancements but I use it under shellac and I myself use it under a brisa overlay so think it should be fine to wear under extensions x

Latest posts

Back