Brow courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I'm looking into booking a precision brow course, but cant make my mind up which one to go with.
I've looked into Flirties precision brows & Hi brow . Can anyone please give me any feedback if you have done one of these.

Thankyou :)

HD brows r amazing , training is costly but u get 1-2 training and you make your money back twice over as it is an established brand xx

HD brows r amazing , training is costly but u get 1-2 training and you make your money back twice over as it is an established brand xx

As much as i would love to do the HD brows, i dont have the funds for that paticular course, this is why i looked into other ones.

Flirties is fab and you get retail items in your kit so you can be making money from the off a lot cheaper than HD and you can often get one to one training with Flirties

Flirties is fab and you get retail items in your kit so you can be making money from the off a lot cheaper than HD and you can often get one to one training with Flirties
Why not get in touch with flirties and have a chat with the trainer for your area see how you get on with them as well :)

I'm booked on this course with flirties next month :D

Hello,

I trained with Hi Brow, and I really enjoyed the training! There are items to retail which is fab, and because the ladies love the finished look and you have taught them how to apply themselves they feel compelled to buy the products. The course is also very affordable. The only thing I am struggling with is getting the bookings in. I do think it is because of where I am based and the clientele around me but that is soon changing anyway x

Hello ladies

I'm looking into booking a precision brow course, but cant make my mind up which one to go with.
I've looked into Flirties precision brows & Hi brow . Can anyone please give me any feedback if you have done one of these.

Thankyou :)

Hello,

I trained with Hi Brow, and I really enjoyed the training! There are items to retail which is fab, and because the ladies love the finished look and you have taught them how to apply themselves they feel compelled to buy the products. The course is also very affordable. The only thing I am struggling with is getting the bookings in. I do think it is because of where I am based and the clientele around me but that is soon changing anyway x

I am a certified brow extensionist. Our Company, has online training available. We do 3D and 4D brow building.

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Have you had anyone walk away as it's not HD Brows?
I'm looking at training too. Would be good to get some more reviews on Hi Brow training.

Nope no one has walked away because it is a different brand as I show them pictures of my work and go through the procedure with them.

I have a friend who decided to go with a different brow company and have walked away as its not hd brows.
Few local people have trained in hd instead now. I know the course is pricey but its so worth it. Best thing i ever done x

That is likely to be down to the therapists or the treatment rather than the brand I think.

If they were that desperate for the name how come they didn't go for it in the first place?

That is likely to be down to the therapists or the treatment rather than the brand I think.

If they were that desperate for the name how come they didn't go for it in the first place?

Because the client asked do you offer hd brows, they replied no but we do offer hi brow and the client said she was after hd brows.??? This is just what ive been told a few times.

Ive seen you on a few threads about brows. Don't take everything so personal. People are asking for advice and opinions and thats what I've given!

I'm not taking things personally one bit.. I was just asking why they were disappointed if they knew that the salon they went to didn't offer HD in the first place?

As much as i would love to do the HD brows, i dont have the funds for that paticular course, this is why i looked into other ones.

I'm not taking things personally one bit.. I was just asking why they were disappointed if they knew that the salon they went to didn't offer HD in the first place?

They didn't know if they did? Hence why they popped in and asked???? Whats confusing??

Latest posts

Back