Brown tans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
Has anyone found a tan that they find goes really brown?

All the tans I try have such a golden colour. Never brown.

Thanks!

Has anyone found a tan that they find goes really brown?

All the tans I try have such a golden colour. Never brown.

Thanks!
I have been trying the Aviva Labs solution. You can purchase samples from the company for only a shipping fee. I feel the color is very brown and pretty. I've used the Hollywood solution so far and it's gorgeous and the fade is almost non existent. I hope this helps you in your search. Oh also Sjolie has awesome solutions as well a produces a very beautiful natural tan. They offer samples as well, this is the solution I use exclusively at the moment and my clients love it!
Charlee

Thank you so much Bellabronzemt! Maybe I will try Sjolie. Too many people around here use Aviva. I would like to try something else. I heard Sjolie has a really dark guide color. Is that true?

Thank you so much Bellabronzemt! Maybe I will try Sjolie. Too many people around here use Aviva. I would like to try something else. I heard Sjolie has a really dark guide color. Is that true?
I think it has a really nice color guide. It looks great and easy to see when spraying! I love Sjolie!! Their customer service is just as amazing!! Tell them Charlee told you! Lol. I'm in there like 1x a week!!

I love La I used a 12% always getting compliments. Xx

I love Vita Liberata - Brazil, great tan and doesn't have a strong odour xx

Latest posts

Back