Budget E-file recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alishajade

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for an e file for a newly qualified tech, there are so many on ebay and amazon but they just don't look trustworthy? I would prefer a real life review. I cant afford to buy a high end one so just wondering if anyone can link me to some cheap ones that they have tried for a start! Thank you

Looking for recommendations for an e file for a newly qualified tech, there are so many on ebay and amazon but they just don't look trustworthy? I would prefer a real life review. I cant afford to buy a high end one so just wondering if anyone can link me to some cheap ones that they have tried for a start! Thank you

I was in the same boat as you and tentatively invested in the Saeyang K35 Cube. Nothing like as expensive as the big sisters but seemed a better bet than the real cheap and cheerfuls.

I have not been disappointed in any way and I’ve used it lots now. Comfortable in the hand, never needed more than half power even for the toughest debulking job, takes standard bits, has forward and reverse and it really neat and compact too.

I was in the same boat as you and tentatively invested in the Saeyang K35 Cube. Nothing like as expensive as the big sisters but seemed a better bet than the real cheap and cheerfuls.

I have not been disappointed in any way and I’ve used it lots now. Comfortable in the hand, never needed more than half power even for the toughest debulking job, takes standard bits, has forward and reverse and it really neat and compact too.

I believe the cube is the budget version of the k35 which is a marvellous efile, the hand pieces on these files are awesome, such little vibration and a perfect weight!
I really recomend something like that if you can afford!

I'm having the same issue as my expensive machine has bit the dust. I'm looking as well on those sites. So far I can't trust any but looks like I'll end up with one there until I can go back to a decent efile.

Ukfootcaresupplies on eBay are actually TAFS, a reputable british distributor.
On eBay they only have pink but on their website I found a white one. Tried and thoroughly tested, I can recommend them without reserve.

Ukfootcaresupplies on eBay are actually TAFS, a reputable british distributor.
On eBay they only have pink but on their website I found a white one. Tried and thoroughly tested, I can recommend them without reserve.
oh really! do you have a direct link i can check out? thank you

oh really! do you have a direct link i can check out? thank you

I just googled them. TAFS. They are predominantly a supplier for podiatrists. I ran the name by my sister who is a podiatrist and she said they are fine. Or if you fancy a pink’un grab one from them on eBay, same price. They deliver quick too. I’m well happy with mine.

I think saeyang is good as company for efile. I bought the new efile they have and I am very happy. It is a chargable efile but same price as k35 but I like it very much since I got it. Kupa original Manipro is a cheap efile I hear some people say they like it but I also hear many bad thing about it dying just stop working and get hot so be careful with some of the cheap efile.

Latest posts

Back